welcome to the Blog!

5Doggies Book Blog Intro

Hi there! I'm Elleanore Vance and I'm your host here at Five dogs Book Blog.  If you find your way here,  you may have seen some of my work over on the Consortium of Seven. 

There isn't any real rhyme or reason to what i read,  just whatever I'm in the mood for at the time,  so this will be a really eclectic mix.  Hold on to your hats!

I loved every minute of the last 2+years with the Consortium. I am so glad to have my own space here on Blogger.

I'm going to do my best to share all of my absolute favorites right here with all of you lovely people.  Many of my favorite stories have been found in battered,  discarded library copies. 

Just because it's new doesn't mean it will speak to your soul,  and so many times,  that is exactly what I'm looking for.  Here we look for books that resonate.  Thank you for finding me here at the 5 Dogs Book Blog!

Before i go,  here's my ranking scale:

5 Barking Doggies= 5 stars
4 Playful Doggies= 4 stars
3 Distracted Doggies= 3stars
2 Napping Doggies =2 stars
1 Lonely Doggy= 1 star

Thanks again for joining me here!  Keep your eyes peeled for a monthly piece

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Utterly Uninteresting and Unadventurous Tales of Fred the Vampire Accountant by Drew Hayes, a review by Elleanore G Vance

The Unexpected Mrs Polifax

Mrs Frisby and the Rats of NIHM by Robert C. O'Brein